- As we continue to blame single mothers for society’s woes, it’s no surprise their children are living in poverty | The Independent
- Beneath the mask, Jacob Rees-Mogg is a dangerous and deceitful bully on secondment from the 18th century | The Independent
- DWP Faces Another Potentially Explosive Court Case
- Britain’s imperial fantasies have given us Brexit | Gary Younge | Opinion | The Guardian
- Neoliberalism and corruption: hidden in plain sight
- #DWP Review of #PIP A car crash waiting to happen.
- The New Dependency on Universal Credit.
- European fundamental rights charter to be excluded in the EU withdrawal Bill, including protection from eugenic policy
- Why the UK Needs a Written Constitution