- Jeremy Corbyn’s greatest success is the discrediting of neoliberalism
- Williamson’s latest video demolishes Tory ‘economic competence’
- Our social security has been redesigned. It’s now a welfare deterrent
- Universal Credit Report -Hidden dangerous policy decisions that will cause harm
- When It Looks Too Good To Be True It Generally Is
- The Abuse of Power In a Corrupt Society
- May to announce immediate EEA exit? If so, reveals desperate Tory delusion
- FINALLY EXPOSED- UK Courts Stealing Kids
- How the press lied about the little girl staying with Muslim foster parents. Here are the facts.
- Fit for work? Oh do feck off!!
The tabloid press (and I include The Times in that description) lied about the story of the little girl put into care with a Muslim family.
Here are 10 of their worst lies – along with the real facts of the case as we know them:
1) According to court documents, it was the police not the local authority (as stated by the tabloids) who put the child into foster care:
2) According to court documents, the foster family criticised by the tabloids was a temporary placement.
3) According to court documents, the child herself is from Muslim heritage and her Muslim grandmother has now been cleared by the courts to look after her. This fact is only disputed by the girl’s mother but none of this was mentioned by the tabloids as it would obviously totally destroy their narrative:
4) The temporary foster mother did not…
View original post 384 more words
Below is a photograph on an actual letter, the first of 5 pages of a disabled and incapacitated person’s claimant commitment who has been found ‘fit for work’ and has put placed in the ESA WRAG (work-related activity group) – or possibly its Universal Credit equivalent.
The ‘job coach’ – a title given to a jobcentre worker – has decided that this person can and indeed must contract to look for work in order to receive ESA which is paid at the same amount as job seekers allowance (JSA) of £73.10 per week.
The job coach has decided this person can work 1 hour per week and for no more than 12 (twelve) minutes each day and with a 45 minute travel time to and from each 12 minute maximum spell of work each day.
This scrounger is FIT FOR WORK according to the DWP!
As you can see at…
View original post 968 more words
The SKWAWKBOX’s new look is now in place. Clean lines and a minimalist look, with a more modern, two-way squawkbox in the logo to reflect the blog’s place at the leading edge of the new left media and the collaborative communications that have made it a force in setting the political media narrative.
We hope you like it!
The SKWAWKBOX needs your support. This blog is provided free of charge but depends on the generosity of its readers to be viable. If you can afford to, please click here to arrange a one-off or modest monthly donation via PayPal. Thanks for your solidarity so this blog can keep bringing you information the Establishment would prefer you not to know about.
The following true tale is the introduction into what will be a series of posts regarding a seeming miscarriage of justice and potential disability discrimination; names have been changed to protect the identities of these involved. The purpose of this post is to help the family concerned achieve real justice; please share as widely as possible.
Alison is a single parent of14 year old Adam, both live with various diagnosed and pending diagnosis health disorders including Fibromyalgia and Elhers Danos; Alison is also Autistic and symptoms suggest Adam is as well.
Due to Adams health, he found it difficult to cope with school from the beginning and despite special educational needs intervention, including one to one lessons he struggled experiencing bullying which resulted in him developing depression. These experiences became worse during Adams transition from junior to senior school, so much so that in 2015, Alison began to home educate…
View original post 343 more words
Australia “weather-experts” falsify climate change
by Jon Rappoport
August 2, 2017
“Global warming is a non-problem…I say this to Obama: Excuse me, Mr. President, but you’re wrong. Dead wrong.” (Dr. Ivar Giaever, Nobel-Prize winner in physics)
“The computer models just weren’t reliable. In fact, I’m not sure the whole thing isn’t crazy, this climate change.” (Green Guru James Lovelock, who once predicted imminent destruction of the planet via global warming)
I’ve written a number of articles proving the global warming science is far from “settled.” I’ve also written about the political agenda behind climate change. It is stark:
All nations will be ordered (if treaties are signed) to REDUCE THEIR OVERALL ENERGY PRODUCTION BY A DISASTROUS AMOUNT.
Therefore, the output of carbon dioxide would be cut, and, we are told, “the planet could be saved.”
But no replacement of carbon-based fuels with solar, wind, and other popular alternative sources could…
View original post 899 more words
If the procedure above was in place before the 2010 general election we wouldn’t have had Tory Lord Hanningfield obtaining so much taxpayers’ money for doing so little in return. His story is a terrific one with an ending that sums up the state of Parliament today.
In 2011 Hanningfield was sentenced to nine months in prison after being found guilty of nearly £14,000 worth of expenses fraud. He served a quarter of the sentence in jail.
In 2014 after being let out of jail he returned to his Lord position and was caught out again after his peerage attendance was monitored by reporters in July 2014.
July 1st – Arrives: 14:26 Leaves: 14:54 = 28 minutes earning him £300.
July 3rd – Arrives: 15:21 Leaves: 15:59 = 38 minutes for another £300.
July 4th – Arrives: 11:57 Leaves: 12:33 = 36 minutes for another £300.
July 8th – Arrives: 14:35…
View original post 252 more words